MNML's research focuses on construction and characterization of multiscale biological networks from large-scale genomic, genetic, epigenetic, proteomic and clinical data. The goal of the research is to not only holistically identify novel pathways and drivers for complex human diseases but also build up biologically plausible mechanistic models of diseases for subsequent experimental and clinical validations.
* Construct and characterize multiscale biological networks
* Identify novel pathways and drivers for complex diseases
* Develop biologically plausible mechanistic disease models
* Validate models experimentally and clinically
* Obesity and Diabetes
* Neurodegenerative Diseases
* Infectious Diseases